RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships
The RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships were created to mark Wren’s 25th anniversary. Their aim is to help support five students who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture through their second year of Part II studies. They have been awarded every September since 2013. The successful applicants each receive a £6,000 bursary and are paired with a Wren member as their mentor.
This year’s scholars are:
2022 Wren scholars from left to right: Chloe Shang, Oluwademilade Oyeyinka, Rebecca Smith, Sarah Daoudi, and Gabriella Watkins
- Sarah Daoudi – University of Westminster (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Westminster)
- Oluwademilade Oyeyinka – Architectural Association (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Brighton)
- Chloe Shang – Royal College of Art (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Cambridge)
- Rebecca Smith – RIBA Studio (completed RIBA Part 1 at Arts University Bournemouth)
- Gabriella Watkins – University of Cambridge (completed RIBA Part 1 at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL)
Further information about the scholarships can be found on the RIBA website.