RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships
The RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarships were created to mark Wren’s 25th anniversary. Their aim is to help support five students who have the potential to make a significant contribution in the field of architecture through their second year of Part II studies. They have been awarded every September since 2013. The successful applicants each receive a £6,000 bursary and are paired with a Wren member as their mentor.
This year’s scholars are:
Pictured clockwise from top left: Amy Crellin; Rasha Shrourou; Lou Elena Bouey; Minh Le Pham Duc; Lara Miller
- Lou Elena Bouey – University of Cambridge (completed RIBA Part 1 at Central Saint Martins, UAL)
- Amy Crellin – University of Sheffield (completed RIBA Part 1 at the University of Sheffield)
- Minh Le Pham Duc – Architectural Association School of Architecture (completed RIBA Part 1 at Central Saint Martins, UAL)
- Lara Miller – University of Bath (completed RIBA Part 1 at University of Huddersfield)
- Rasha Shrourou – Birmingham City University (completed RIBA Part 1 at the University of Wolverhampton)
Further information about the scholarships can be found on the RIBA website.